RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I have a problem with iPad, suddently my keyboard split in

Customer Question

I have a problem with iPad, suddently my keyboard split in two, how can I get it back in one piece?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you mean your keyboard on the actual screen? Or is this a third party physical (plastic / bluetooth) keyboard?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Screen keyboard
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
I thought so. When you have the keyboard up (such as when you are typing something in a text box), at the bottom right of the keyboard on your screen is an icon that looks like a keyboard, with a sort of down arrow underneath that. I want you to press on that icon and HOLD your finger there (don't press it and release). Two options should come up (merge / dock and merge). Keeping your finger on the screen, move it up to "dock and merge", and then release.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Did that work?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time (~ 40 MINUTES) and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it 3 or more stars (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?