Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I m buying a house an everting did go thru on the process just fine until docs get to the

Customer Question

I m buying a house an everting did go thru on the process just fine until docs get to the escrow company for both a buyer and seller agreed to sing ,,I did sing my contract and wired the money the a surprise come out of nowhere the seller refused to sing because he said that there is a sewer capacity of 6000 dollars witch he already agreed to pay and checked the box on the contactor agreement
now I need an attorney to fill a suet against the seller to held him responsible for all the damage he has done to me .thank you
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
This site does not provide legal representation. You can use the following sites to find local real estate litigation Attorneys who can file lawsuit against the Seller for Specific Performance, to force the Seller to continue with the closing or to reimburse you for all your expenses. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.