Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am looking few court document preparers anywhere in

Customer Question

I am looking for a few court document preparers anywhere in the USA who may or may not be attorneys, but who can follow simple instructions I have assembled on how to create dismissals of civil lawsuits for credit card debt disputes. My clients will appear in propria persona in any of the 50 states and do not need or want representation. I just wish to refer them to document preparers who may have some knowledge of F.D.C.P.A., who are excellent court document writers, who know that the banks are committing fraud against consumers, who are able and willing to follow guidelines I have written that have never been beaten in court, who are willing to be paid between $200 and $300 per court filing, and who are willing to inspire the clients and answer their questions about filing and appearance procedures. These professionals can be freelance and self-taught, and may have previous experience as court reporters, court clerks, paralegals, or even attorneys. I am not concerned whether they are licensed. My main concern is that they are aware of the fraud that lenders are committing, that they are determined to help people beat it, that they have compassion and integrity, are excellent writers, and who are totally committed to helping the clients win. Thank you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am looking for a few court document preparers anywhere in the USA who may or may not be attorneys, but who can follow simple instructions I have assembled on how to create dismissals of civil lawsuits for credit card debt disputes. My clients will appear in propria persona in any of the 50 statesand do not need or want representation. I just wish to refer them to document preparers who may have some knowledge of F.D.C.P.A., who are excellent court document writers, who know that the banks are committing fraud against consumers, who are able and willing to follow guidelines I have written that have never been beaten in court, who are willing to be paid between $200 and $300 per court filing, and who are willing to inspire the clients and answer their questions about filing and appearance procedures. These professionals can be freelance and self-taught, and may have previous experience as court reporters, court clerks, paralegals, or even attorneys. I am not concerned whether they are licensed. My main concern is that they are aware of the fraud that lenders are committing, that they are determined to help people beat it, that they have compassion and integrity, are excellent writers, and who are totally committed to helping the clients win. Thank you.
Thank you for your reply.
Copying and pasting the same thing over again when you were asked what your specific question was for us is not answering our question.
If you are here to solicit people to work for you, that is against the site terms of service.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was not aware that searching for people to work for me was against the terms of service. If that is how my request has been interpreted, I apologize. I am not interested in doing this by phone, because I want names and numbers. I am not soliciting the JustAnswer staff. I said I am looking for experts who can work for my clients, not for me. I specified what I am looking for. If you don't feel you can offer that, I can look elsewhere. Thank you.
Thank you for your reply
It is against terms of this site to solicit anything on the site. I know you did not think it was against the terms of this site and actually your offer sounds interesting and enticing to me, but the terms forbid customers from coming here to solicit for their own business, which is what you are doing. I am sorry that solicitation of the experts on this site for other work is not allowed. I wish it were and I am sorry that it is not. Thank you for understanding.