Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I'm looking attorney to help with a hospital bill rejected

Customer Question

I'm looking for a attorney to help with a hospital bill rejected from our insurance saying I wasn't "medically necessary" even though you can see I ended up being admitted and had a same day surgery. And that doctor was paid but nothing else. I have now a 35,000 bill that's went to appeal 3 times. The insurance asked the hospital to change the billing to outpatient! It's as if they are fraud!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.
You have a few options to pursue it further.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Is the answer acceptable?
Kindly rate me positively. thank you.