Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have about 45 pages of a contract to buy a used car in Florida

Customer Question

I have about 45 pages of a contract to buy a used car in Florida and it shipped to Alabama.
will someone do a review and see if papers are in order and $'s add up correct?
I have the contract as a pdf file.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only

Reviewing a contract of that nature and checking the numbers is something that is a premium service because of the sheer amount of time involved on our end, so premium service prices must be charged to you (we do not want to offend you when we send you that service offer, so we want you to know up front it will cost much more than being offered here). If you still want to proceed, I will be happy to send you the offer for review.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I would like to cancel this question for a refund.

Thank you for your reply.

Experts are not employees of this site and cannot process your refund. If you would like a refund you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####