Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

1 year ago the question was asked if National Winners Circle

Customer Question

1 year ago the question was asked if National Winners Circle was a scam ! Is their company a scam ?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I have heard of companies with that name and similar names running scams. I always hesitate to say "yes, they are a scam" because certainly there could be a company out there with the same name that is not a scammer.If they are the scam company then what they usually do is tell you that you are entitled to a sum of money as the result of winning a lottery or something else but they will want you to send them money up front for taxes or some other reason. No legitimate company requires you to pay money up front to get money from them.
Anytime a company asks for you to pay money up front in order to get money then it is a scam.