Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

20 April 2016 04:53 20 April 2016 12:13 Thank you very much

Customer Question

20 April 2016 04:53
20 April 2016 12:13
Thank you very much for your answer.
I listed my 2 or possibly 3 questions at the end of my message. I can try few more times, but I think there is some problem with electronic confirmation.I also would like to repeat some things of what happened and my previous considerations with some additions that did not go through, when I copied from the Word document.
I studied in Rutgers University Graduate School, and lived on campus for 3 years, so I have very good orientation. Besides I participated in Tae Kwon Do for 3 years in the with Grand Master, who was Champion of Korea, I have red belt which is next to black belt.
In my view they are not only disrespectful, but also insubordinate, and because they are young they do not have experience to keep standard routine of checking, and are very easy to show their emotion and dislike. So I tried in my mind to ask if this young black, would agree to work as my assistant, but he was refusing on basis that he is black, and he does not have to, and imaginary reasoning like that. Actually there are not too many of them in mathematical sciences. Before I thought that this is subject restriction, but now I believe that they can not overcome subordination barrier.There was nothing on me to search, and they did not search other people around me, and did not look even like that they were intended to search someone at all, however, those yellow signs, that were on the electronic screen with the last problem leads me to think that there is something possibly associate with my SS# ***** some other number that programs wrongly programmable devices.
I experienced already similar problem with job application. Around a year and few months ago, I received an announcement about opening position for mathematical statistician, but paper work was very complicated for few day that were left. So next time after 2 months , when I received similar announcement for online application to Maryland branch of National Institutes of Health, I applied online. Something was wrong, and went there to apply in person. My application in person received a confirmation. Additionally I applied online with the instructions that I received, and it was accepted, but next day there was "incomplete" comment. Since, I received some reason after consideration, I could only send this notification to the person I spoke to, but I could not complain further. After few applications for similar positions, I received a repeated announcement from Government Accountability Office. I did not intend to apply, but the last reminder I received on May 30th,
so I tried to fill out online application with previous instructions. Because it did not work, I decided to go Washington, D.C. and try to apply in person, also my Session in National Academy of Sciences was scheduled for the next day. When next day in the morning, I called the Human Recourses specialist, it looked like she was waiting for me, and I easily scheduled the appointment. Ms. Aisha was black lady and security staff were black, I think some of them may be related to NOI. I showed
her that there is an electronic problem with application. Though this application did not go through, after this appointment I
did not experienced even single problem with filling applications online through this system.
I think that in my situation standard person can think about court of law.
1)I can try few more times the DHS Traveler Redress Inquiry Program, but as you mentioned: " Having never filled out this form myself", what are the alternative ways to deal with such a situation?
2) Or what could be instructions if I decide to go to court?
3) Also yesterday I found online some airline problem, that happened in California 3 days later. It seems from the media discussion that the body search is a subject for complaint in any event, not only in my case which is absolutely unrelated to something dangerous.
Thank you in advance.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I am currently away from the site. Can I reply within about 2-3 hours?
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Yes. You can simply email to *****@******.***, or call(###) ###-####
This is a question impossible to answer in this thread. You are asking about suing a federal agency. So I cannot give you instructions on how to do so. This would be akin to me asking you to explain E=MC Squared via a few lines of mathematics. Very hard to do.
Some people do complain about a body search, but random complains are not really helpful in the case here if one is accusing the government of discrimination.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How are you. This time electronic form went through, but I have Pesach Holidays coming and sometimes even State offices can close earlier because of this. I apologize, but I would be able to continue only on April 25th. Sincerely.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

That is fine. No worries. Until then.