Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I will like to get a lawyer to assit me in a credit card dispute.

Customer Question

I will like to get a lawyer to assit me in a credit card dispute. Basically the credit card company is refusing to pay the dispute. It is a substantial sums so I would like to talk to a lawyer to explain evrything. I can pay the lawyers hourly rate for a consultation.
Thanks *****
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….George: Can you please provide us with some background facts as to what has happened. We can then follow-up with you with a phone call if needed. If you would rather that I send to you an offer of premium services, please let me know what amount you want to pay for the phone call and a follow-up written answer and I will try to submit that in the form of an offer for you to accept. Thereafter, I will obtain you phone number and contact you. Thank you.