Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am trying to locate old aerial photographs and zoning

Customer Question

I am trying to locate old aerial photographs and zoning information for my property here in Superior. The house was built in 1888 and was one of the first houses built in the neighborhood. I found a couple of pictures but I need to find more. I believe my property may be grandfathered in as commercial use from way back in 1965 or earlier. The company operated under the name of Carlson Fuel Co. My address is*****Superior, WI 54880
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but what is your specific question for us about this situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if my property was grandfathered in for commercial zoning.
Thank you for your reply.I sincerely ***** ***** without the plat maps and deed information, that is well beyond the scope of this service. I am sorry for any misunderstanding about what we can do through this service and you are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-#### ***** would need to engage a local attorney to make this type of review. Again, I do apologize.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not charged anyway. I have a membership.
Thank you for your reply.
The experts are not employees of the site, so we sometimes do not see that information. I do still apologize for this being outside of the scope of what we can do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats fine
Thank you for understanding.