Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I have a 2015 Yukon in my business name and we bought it as

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Yukon in my business name and we bought it as a demo. The car has been giving us problems like it shakes when the air conditioner comes on a it rides rough. We have brought it back to the dealer several times to get it fixed and they either say it's fixed or nothing is wrong. Is there anything we can do?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.
was it sold as is or with warranties? did dealer mislead you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It was sold with warranties. We brought it in several times and complained about the problems but they never get fixed. The whole car shakes when the air comes on and it rides rough for an expensive vehicle. My husband is an experienced mechanic and he knows something is wrong with it but they always say they find nothing.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.
Kindly take a moment and rate me positively.