Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Doctors who treated me wrist falsified their

Customer Question

Hello, doctors who treated me for broken wrist falsified their medical notes. The broken wrist was secured with paper tape. The notes read totally different. The Ca Med Board were notified and after two years, they dismissed my claim. Can I complain about the Ca Med Board for not informing me that another institution was responsible for these other physicians. I believe the Ca Board was killing time to protect these other physicians that were not their responsibility to oversee.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, you cannot file complaint against the California Medical Board for not informing you "that another institution was responsible for these other physicians." It is not the Board's responsibility to tell you who the proper parties are, regrettably. Since you have information about the proper parties, you may try to locate Attorneys to pursue medical malpractice case against the hospital and the physicians. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle medical malpractice cases: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Consumeradvocates.org Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.