Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Good evening Ms. Wilson. I had a Kobota tractor repossessed

Customer Question

Good evening Ms. Wilson. I had a Kobota tractor repossessed in North Carolina for 45 days delinquent. Monthly payments being made.
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: The tractor had less that 2years left on the loan. Payout date February 2017 and the payments $348. 00 per month. The balance was approximately 6000.00 on 5 year note. When contacting the repo company they told me I have to pay 10,000.00. I asked if I could pay the back months now almost 3 payments and reasonable repo charges and continue the loan. They would not agree. Told me it is going to auction on April 19, and if there was not proceeds from the sale then I would be responsible for the outstanding debt.
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No Ms. Wilson, thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question? Thank you for your cooperation.