Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I went to a dealership to finance a vehicle the salesperson

Customer Question

Hello i went to a dealership to finance a vehicle the salesperson hadbme sign the contract and then opt to show me the carfax for the vehicle. The carfax stated the vehicle had been in wreck i asked him why did he had me sign the the contract first and he smiled he had ask me of i wanted to purchase the cooling off period before carfax and i had refused it because he stated no problems with used car. The next day i called him stating i no longer wanted the vehicle and wanted to end the contract and refused stating that the bank told him i was already financially responsable. And had given a 1000dl down what can i do
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney. I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.