Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I received a bill of Particulars from MCM. It included one

Customer Question

I received a bill of Particulars from MCM. It included one statement of total amount due and that it had been written off. They did not include any other monthly statements or payment history. How do I answer that? The total is 815.oo from about three years ago and I honestly do not remember anything. There was also no signed agreement. Thanks
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: The address was also an address we used probably 10 or 12 years ago on the statement they provided. Thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please tell us a bit more? What state are you in?
The debt is 3 years old and you are being pursued by a debt collector? You have proof you paid the debt? Have you answered the complaint yet?