Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am assisting a veteran who has a TBI. She was pressured

Customer Question

I am assisting a veteran who has a TBI. She was pressured into giving up her personal dog that was alerting for her seizures. In October this dog was accepted into a Service Dog training program and a surrender form was signed to the school. The veteran, due to memory loss; forgot she did not have the authority to get rid of this dog.
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: The veteran was under a lot of stress and had not slept in three days. The stress caused her to need a person to stay with her.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand the question. Can you tell me, what is your question regarding this?