Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

We have been hacked on every device we own with a i.p. address.

Customer Question

We have been hacked on every device we own with a i.p. address. I have been tracking them since sept 2015 when my mom was dying and had to go to mt from or. They had been setting my husband up as a cheater and they didnt do it while we were gone, knowing we were together but then discovered they had gotten on my phone instead knowing i didnt search its activity. They have been on us since around march/april 2013. They have been using our cell phones to make and rec calls under our noses in our history, going onto our att acct and deleting the calls/changing #s, as i started to figure out. We are 99% sure we have enough proof (over 10,000 pages printed) that it was a att employee. ATT has millions of stores, billions of cistomers and we go to the store the employee works at and the lady in front of of us starys saying how yhey been hacked for over a year snd been setting her husband up.. i talk to her and she said she never leaves home and left one time and their home was robbed. What better place to robb then one you already know all electronics they own and you can turn on their camera and speakers and know the whole lay out of the house. She, like me, has everyone looking at her like she is a deliusanal wife that doesnt want to deal with reality our husbands are cheaters. This has and will always mess up my 25 year marriage. There is so much more in a small text in comparison of wjat i have printed. Names, address, homes being bought, criminal records and on and on. I found a person that linked up not only to living in the apt that our google acct (emails) pinged at, but she worked for our mortgage company, jp chase ( we started foreclose at time she worked there) but she also worked for att, and verizon. We used one brand new phone - with att, put in a email with the name blu ray, used no wi fi - no old account of any sort, they were on it in a hour. We swich to verizon, they were on those decices before i got home with them. They turn on our speskers, take pics and videos. Using google products. Google kept linking our accounts at first so we couldnt shake them.. developers are a big problem because of google and being god controlling every android in MAKING YOU HAVE A GMAIL and letting/teaching anyone, including other coubties to develope apps and allow them all how to access androids speakers, cameras amd videos wothout a thought about security. i talked to owner of one of the numbers repeated on our phones, and she didnt know why her number was on our phones and stated she was just a stay at home mom and didnt do no services. What the heck are services??? Ive tracked them and they are buying houses left and right as tho they are using the sqwatter laws to their advantages but seem to all need to use 30 alias, a mile long. Im now finding a monster group of them but originals all came from canada. They didnt think about 10 digits before i did. They even hacked my 6 printers i have gone thro, making this very difficult.. Seem we have half the world of foreigners on us now. Ive compared these phone bumvwrs on google, other reporying calls from thick accent people wanting to know if you are interested in buting or selling a home and/or hanging up amd being suspicuous. We are financially drained from trying to shake them. Im terrified to pull our credit reports. I dont know if i can start with attornry ??? or just go to fbi with all my proof first??? Many many phones are effected and people are just starting to realize it. I have a friend that came over and they were on her phone in no time. Im dusabled and starting to loose it. My utilities been turned off just cuz i dont have time to pay them cuz im determained these people will pay and be punished. How dare they invade on the privacy of my home. They are into porn and took all our xmas pics of my grown children and grandchildren and photo shoped their faces. Im very angry and have gone to locations to find them, where our emails have pinged. Since they knew i was coming, moved out 2 says earlier..frustrated and tierd.. its too much for one person. Where should we turn?? What kind of attorney?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. You need to file complaint with your District Attorney's ("DA") Office and let the DA's Office investigate what is going on. It is illegal for someone to hack into to your phone, e-mails, etc. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.