How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 56227
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had a person that I know take a loan out with my social

Customer Question

I have had a person that I know take a loan out with my social security #. she and I had been in a relationship and she has my social security #, date of birth ETC. Experian is doing a fraud investigation I have filed a police report but nothing seems to be happening. I would like to hire a lawyer and pay hourly to follow up and assist me in getting this resolved.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking how to find a local lawyer to retain? if something else let me know. we cannot take on clients off the site.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
I can suggest 2 very good directories even lawyers use when looking for referals if you want that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am looking for a local lawyer to retain
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago. and are fantastic highly rated resources lawyers use.You can enter location and practice area and get specific suggested lawyers to interview and potentially retain.Kindly let me know if that is acceptable.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate me positively.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions