Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I was until recently in an assisted living facility. While

Customer Question

I was until recently in an assisted living facility. While there the administrator discussed a health problem of mine with my husband's doctor.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I'm happy to help you but I'll need you to clarify what your question is.... Are you asking if they violated HIPAA by speaking with your husband's doctor? If that's your question, the answer is YES!
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.