Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

A legitimate company to help get ride of timeshare JA: The

Customer Question

A legitimate company to help get ride of timeshare
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Have had week of JUly 4th in Fairfield Harbor New Bern , NC for about 25 years. Paid for and maintence fees up to date. Wynndam now owns this property
JA: Anything else I can tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Just would like to be free of this I aked Wynndam if I could deed back to them and they refused. We are still on a deeded week. Did not revert to Points.
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking if you can cancel a time share contract? were you misled?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Misled about the ability to resale or dispose of when desired.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You may indeed cancel on this basis. The theory is breach of contract, misrepresentation and fraud. You may raise with company and demand cancellation or you will pursue matter through counsel in court, with the attorney general and the BBB. Not wanting such exposure they should consent. If interested, I can suggest a lawyer directory for finding someone locally or the website for either of those agencies I mentioned. Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my daughter in law made reservations in a Wynndam property for us in Williamsburg Va. about 2 years ago. Had the opportunity to talk with Wynndam about this property. All I got was more sales pitch and told me unless I upgraded my property was worthless.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You were induced and misled, and if intentional, its fraud. You can pursue all of the avenues I mentioned above. Kindly let me know if that is clear and acceptable.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate me positively.