Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in mass and had my leased vehicle repossessed . The

Customer Question

I live in mass and had my leased vehicle repossessed . The finance company did not have my correct address ; so I never received a bill or notice to "cure " even though I have 2 other leased cars with correct addresses and perfect payment histories
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is Toyota illlegal in any way by coming on property and taking car without any notification
Yes. You should have received a notice of default and notice to cure before the repossession took place. See Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 255B Sections 20A and 20B. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.