Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney

My name is ***** ***** so many scams out there so I was

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** so many scams out there so I was wandering was Nationwide debt direct one of these.I was also wandering could they really help me with my credit card debt ?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist. This is a good question, and I'm glad you asked. There are indeed many companies waiting to scam people who find themselves with uncontrollable debt, and this company does not seem to be any different. The Better Business Bureau has given this company a rating of "F" and it has had numerous complaints against it. You can view the rating and the complaints, along with the company's responses, if any, here: If your issue is credit card debt, you may want to contact a local bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation. Credit card debt is completely eliminated in bankruptcy, which is relatively painless and will cost far less than this company's fees, and certainly of less than paying all the card companies, especially when payment is not a reasonable possibility. Contrary to popular belief, people who file bankruptcy generally keep everything they own, and the bankruptcy can result in a dramatically improved credit score within a year. Just some food for thought. I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know. If I have addressed your issue and/or pointed you in a positive direction, please let me know that, as well. Also, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site are credited for the help we provide​. Good luck! Best,Attorney 1
Is there anything else I can do for you? I'm here to help. Best,Attorney 1