Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I bought a vehicle in a buy here/pay here small used car

Customer Question

I bought a vehicle in a buy here/pay here small used car dealership in Alabama. I signed a paper that said if I had a problem I would take it to the dealership, but I don't want to sue. I just want to know who 'financed' my deal. He told me he 'sells the accounts' and that the guy who bought mine doesn't want his name revealed. This sounded shady to me and I was wondering what I could do to pressure him into telling me what the deal is. I have checked the value of the vehicle and the down payment I gave him more than covered the actual value.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Did you sign a purchase agreement and agreed to the price and financing loan?

Does your loan agreement states that the payment on the loan has to be made to the dealership?