P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16+ yrs. of legal experience.

I purchased a coaching program under extreme pressure, they

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased a coaching program under extreme pressure, they had solicited me several times and I was going through serious depression at the time. I was pressured to use a credit card because I told them I didn't have the money they bargained with me for an hour and I was told that for as little as $6000. they could set up a program for me. they ended up telling me it would cost $8550. I was told I would be able to coach with a famous coach. I found out later that it would only be a coaching call and even at that I had to graduate from the course first. They only offered a 3 day money back guarantee and it was supposed to be a one year program with monthly coaching. I found out later that the one on one coaching was only for the first six months. I contacted them several times to explain my situation and they will not refund my money. I still don't know how they got me to sign up. I have never done anything like this before in my life and this is a time in my life when I am about to lose my home and I have a special needs son to care for that I am getting very limited support for. I am scared and feel very foolish.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What information can I provide to help you ?