Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

How can you help? Is this a lawyer referral service?

Customer Question

How can you help?
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Is this a lawyer referral service?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: collections issue. My zip 32725
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: garnishment issue
JA: Our top Consumer Protection Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Consumer Protection Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Consumer Protection Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Attorney for Zakhir and LaVrar P.A issued a writ of garnishment that was responded to by my employer stating that my salary does not meet deductions. Furthermore, I explained in a separate response for exemption/hearing that I make less than $750/week, on welfare and meet state exemption guidelines because personal debt is more than 6 years old. They ignored my response, without a hearing and moving forward to garnish my wages. What recourse do I have since they are moving forward with wage garnishment despite the facts.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid state laws forbid us from making personal referrals or representing anyone from this site. If you cannot afford an attorney, you need to contact your local legal aid office at http://clsmf.org/ for legal assistance.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####