Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I bought a 2007 ford edge on the 12th of February I have

Customer Question

I bought a 2007 ford edge on the 12th of February I have since taken the car back for repair 2 times due to a vibration while driving it and the tachometer bouncing at the same time they serviced the transmission and the problem still consisted they told me to drive it 500 miles to let the flush process through and I returned it again last week for further troubleshooting, they are telling me It will be $1300 or more depending on how deep it gets when they replace the parts telling me they will split the costs is this legal I have gotten different quotes with it being half of this price for what they are saying the issue is I specifically asked about any issues with the transmission and they told me no don't they have obligations they must meet?? I specifically asked if there were any issues with the transmission and they said no
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described in your post?