Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I signed auto loan papers at a KS dealership on Monday. They

Customer Question

I signed auto loan papers at a KS dealership on Monday. They indicated that they would match my loan from a credit union. The finance mgr nor sales mgr did not mention what the finance rate was at the time of signing. The finance manager also mentioned indicated that the months financed were a year less than what was on my paperwork. I was to take possession of the vehicle the next day. I reviewed my paperwork that evening and found that they had not been honest. The interest rate was 3.03 percentage above the interest rate that the credit union was providing me. The sales manager called me yesterday and indicated that he would get the contract back and I could take in my credit union check. The finance manager (different guy than the sales manager since sales manager was off today) called me today and indicated that they could not get the contract back and for me to have my credit union send the payoff check to the creditor. These dealership employees were not truthful and I feel like they did a bait and switch. What are my options. I have not taken possession of the vehicle.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.