Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

My wife has a $100,000 suit $30,000 was from the Amex bank

Customer Question

My wife has a $100,000 suit $30,000 was from the Amex bank What do you say in a typical answer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We need to file an answer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about thsi situation. Please tell me:

1) What state is this in, and

2) What is your wife being accused of?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.