RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I just received my Pay Pal Billing. It show the cost Weather

Customer Question

I just received my Pay Pal Billing. It show the cost for two Weather Tech Car Mats, and a bill for Shoes from Macy's. and one for Nu Way Stove. I sent a check directly to Nu Way Stove the day it arrived.
So that should not be part of your monthly Billing. I am new to Pay Pal, and not sure how it works. Can you please tell me where to send my check to Pay Pal Paul
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That should not need further explanation.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Before I answer your question, I want you to know (so there's no confusion) we are not Paypal. We are an independent question and answer site where qualified experts in a variety of categories can answer your questions in exchange for payment once you are satisfied.

To answer your question though:

You can pay your PayPal Credit balance from either your PayPal balance or your bank account.

Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Go to the PayPal Credit section of your Summary page and click Make a payment.
  3. Select the amount, payment method, and date of your payment.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Review your payment details and click Pay.

You can also mail a check or money order (they don’t accept cash) to:

PayPal Credit
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA###-##-####/p>

Please make checks out to “PayPal Credit.” Include your payment coupon or write your account number on your payment.

If you need additional information or clarification, please reply, and I'm happy to assist you. Thank you!

If you need clarification or additional information, please reply, and I'll be happy to assist you. Otherwise, kindly remember to leave me a positive rating (3-5 stars) as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated for our time and expertise, even if you have previously left a deposit. Thank you.