CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.

I have a car financed through Wings financial. I have

Customer Question

I have a car financed through Wings financial. I have recently learned of payment options available to people under the UCC codes of the United States, Inc. I submitted a payment in that format to Wings for my car payment and they refused it. I have been in contact over the past few weeks with the corporate attorney for wings regarding the payment. This situation is a very indebt lawful situation. The attorney has stated the only legal money is FRN Federal Reserve Notes (IOU)'s, which by the constitution are non value debt notes and FRN only discharges a debt. Through the several correspondences I asked the following questions: NOTICE OF OFFER DO NOT DISCARD
ATTN: Kelly Bechard,
I understand you are the legal counsel, for Wings Financial Credit Union. I also understand as their attorney it is your responsibility to defend your client. I respect the correspondences you have sent to me. As I have stated in all of my responses that my action are absolutely legal, and lawful and they will hold up in any court of law.
I have never once stated I would not fulfill any obligation to satisfy any debt owed by my corporate entity LAFAYETTE TEMPLE once proven. I the living man lafayette of the family temple accept no responsibility for the debt you claim LAFAYETTE TEMPLE owes until it is proven. Therefore when I accepted your presentment debt (bill) I returned it to you to be to be claimed by the mutual offset exemption exchange account per Public Policy HJR 192 of 1933.
Since it is clear to me the living man that you Kelly Bechard wish to argue the debt, and failing to research the legal offer I have sent Wings Financial to offset the balance. If this issue becomes legal, then Wings will supply its accounting book to the courts to prove this debt is lawfully my Corporations. Even though Wings is not FDIC, and you are NCUA, you still follow the GAAP practices, and you’re still a governed financial institution required to observe the UCC codes.
Therefore I have every legal right to request Wings Financial Credit Union prove the debt belongs to LAFAYETTE TEMPLE and to prove Wings Financial did not violate GAAP practices, and fully disclosed all information to me the living man. Being as I’m the agent for LAFAYETTE TEMPLE, I’m now requesting without delay, or hesitation that Wings Financial provide absolute and lawful proof of the debt by submitting to me the living man Wings Financial 1096 Tax Form, Wings Financial 1099 OID, INC and PRC, so that I may establish whose the principle, the creditor, fiduciary creditor, and principal on the Credit Card Loan, and Car loan?
Under the GAAP, Fair Debt Collection act, and the Constitution you are required to provide those documents and prove the debt upon request by the party Wings Financial is attempting to secure the debt from.
Kelly Bechard, and R. Weidner I offer you this: please provide me the Constitutional Law, State Law, UCC Code, or amendment that backs your claim that says I did not send legal form of payment, and that my payment to you was illegal, or unlawful. Please do not surrrender your opinion. Only Legally Outlined Laws that support your claim, as I've done for you with mine.
If the debt is proven and I receive the proof to be valid then I would like to offer my physical labor the living man as payment to the amount owed on said property 2009 Nissan Maxima and the Wings Credit Card debt as of the date of this notice to you, which is the sum of $11.863.69 for car, and $2,500.00 on CC. Not sure of Credit Card total. I will clean the parking lot, and empty the trash cans inside the branch at Wings Financial location on Chicago Ave, twice a month on the 5th, and 20th, for the next 5 years at a labor price of $125.00 per hour not to exceed an hour work per shift or 5 years ending at midnight on 03/16/2021.
If Wings Financial fails to prove the debt, and submit valid laws refuting my offer then I’m requesting Wings financial pays me the living man lafayette temple in full the amount of $15,000.00 redeemable at any of their branches without delay the day this matter is resolved by Wings Financial, and lafayette of the family temple the agent and no further actions in any form civil or other will be taken against the Corporation of LAFAYETTE TEMPLE or the living man lafayette temple.
This offer is final, non-negotiable and will expire at midnight on 03/16/2016. Any failure to respond, any refusal of this offer, will mean that Wings Financial has accepted my offer to be fair and just and Wings will honor the offers I have outlined in this letter immediately, and without question, delay or hesitation. Any legal actions I must take against Wings Financial pertaining to this matter will be their responsibility to pay all legal fees, and my attorney fees immediately upon receiving said bills.
They're trying to repossess my car even after I have made legal payments. What are my options?
Lafayette Temple(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today.

Please understand that the information I am providing here is meant very respectfully, ***** ***** am going to be very straight forward with you so that there is no misunderstanding regarding your legal position, and that you can make a fully informed decision regarding how you wish to proceed.

I am not sure who has been advising you of these different legal theories that you have advanced, but they are not supported. (I have seen various theories such as these proposed by various different groups and organizations, but I do want to be very clear, they are incorrect - these legal theories are based on very loose grasps on bits and pieces of actual history or law that are then extrapolated into theories and principles that have no actual support (so it gives just enough information to make it sound legitimate, but it is not), one of the more visible groups is the "Sovereign Citizen" movement, much of which is based on profiting off of its membership, and none of which has ever been successfully proven in court (They have lost every court case they have attempted to advance their theories in).

• If you wish to keep your car, you need to send your creditor payment (check, cashier's check, money order, credit card) payment to cover the past due payments, and any fees or interest that have accrued under the terms of your contract.
  • If you do not wish to keep your car, and are willing to accept the fact that your car is going to be repossessed, you can continue with your course of action. You will have an opportunity to argue your legal theories when the creditor sues you for breach of contract to recover the balance of the loan amount due. (You will still lose, but you will have an opportunity to argue all of them before a judge).