Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I am paying my mortgage through the courts until the court

Customer Question

I am paying my mortgage through the courts until the court finalize all disputes.. I paid my February payment on the 20th of February.. The court did not post to the banner.. However the judge gave a writ due to not showing on the banner.. What should i do to resolve this issue asap
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to file an "objection to the writ" and you need to attach your proof of payment to your objection. This is a court error, but you need to file the objection and attach your proof to the court to get them to correct the error.