RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Is there a lemon law in Florida

Customer Question

Is there a lemon law in Florida for refrigerators
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, no. There's no lemon law for appliances. The only lemon law under Florida law pertains to motor vehicles, and there's no Federal lemon law at all. Now the manufacturer would still need to abide by any warranty given under the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act, but the lemon law would have no bearing on it.

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is the law. I hope that clears things up anyway. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!