Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18+ years of NYS litigation experience.
18321761

I want to know if Results Consulting of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Customer Question

I want to know if Results Consulting of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a legit company.
The person who is the contact is ***** *****.
Please let me know.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions has a searchable register where you can find the corporate records for Wisconsin Businesses. They have no record of any business named Results Consulting. The Better Business Bureau has no record of this company either.

The phone number does indicate a Milwaukee exchange, but it is a mobile phone that can be reached and used anywhere in the world. The account owner is unknown.

I am unable to find a website for any business called Results Consulting in a Google search.

I don't know what this company is offering you, but you should never deal with a business you cannot thoroughly vet. You can call the Wisconsin State Attorney General and see if they know anything about it, but unless you have a website that I can look over which could give me information that may change my mind, this business does not check out and doing any business with them is risky.