Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I got gingivitis from a $1700 dental crown material filling.

Customer Question

I got gingivitis from a $1700 dental crown material filling. I had to go to 2 other dentist and my doctor twice. Can I ask for a refund?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Generally, unless there are clear evidence that the dentist has engages in some type of dental malpractice or that the crown was defective, when it was placed, there would not be any type of legal recourse and not legal basis to request a refund.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!