Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

We purchased a car last Saturday. We had a True Car

Customer Question

We purchased a car last Saturday. We had a True Car certificate. The dealer told that they would honor. We actually bought the same vehicle on the True Car certificate (same vin number). Thinking we were getting that price, because that is what were told, we signed the deal. They overcharged us 1,158.62. They also have several items on the sticker that were supposed to be included. We did not get them. Can we do anything?
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet...I will be though I think.
JA: Is there anything else the Consumer Protection Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have all of the paperwork. The sales manager wants us to come in tomorrow so we can go over the paperwork together, but I have already gone over it with the girl in the office who agrees that I was overcharged and I know that I will not just a check handed over to me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Consumer Protection Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I don't understand your facts. Did the paperwork you sign have incorrect figures on it and you just didn't see them when you were signing?