Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I really 't under stand how a toll road company can charge

Customer Question

I really don't under stand how a toll road company can charge anyone a first notice nonpay ,when they don't send you a bill first . We as consumers don't know when the cycle begin and ends until we receive a first nonpayment notice. Would you think the toll service should send out a bill first instead of a nonpayment letter and charge you a $10.00 fee isn't that the cost of doing business to send a bill first. please advise
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like please advise", "what are my rights", or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.