Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Bellis is my name. I had a medical audit conducted on

Customer Question

Bellis is my name. I had a medical audit conducted on medical records by the architect of CARE360 EHR evidencing probably 100 different alterations to my records. I'm upset. Also Quest Diagnostics, who owns CARE 360 EHR is not really cooperating with me anymore because they don't want me to sue them. Anyways, I'm an attorney who needs an attorney.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I saw a doctor from June of 2012 to Nov of 2012. December 2013 until June 27 I had approximately 200 activities involving my medical records despite having not seen the practitioner for 14 months.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: It was really bad. Then I was publicly censored. Had a mental evaluation where I was basically certified crazy. Almost lost my kid, not to mention my mind. And it was all lies. But it took me till April 27, 2015 to figure it out. So for about two years I was close to delusional. Anyways, I finally got a hold of an auditor for Care360 and got the evidence. But I really did suffer. And have medical documentation to show it.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What I would like to know is would you recommend any lawyers who practice in Tennessee who would be willing to take this case?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

We cannot make personal referrals on the site.

Have you tried martindale.com, lawyers.com, findlaw.com, or justia.com? Those are very reputable sites for finding Attorneys.

You may also try legalzoom.com.

Best wishes,