Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Last spring I took my wife watch to a local jewelers to have

Customer Question

Last spring I took my wife watch to a local jewelers to have a battery replaced . received the watch back in pieces with a cracked crown, the lady stated the back would not go back on !no charge for the battery! sent it to a master jeweler , who stated this type of watch can't be fixed by just any one, it a Rado cost of1,300.00 it has cost me 650.00 to have it repaired . When i took it back to the jeweler were i first took it. the owner who i saw for the first time , a lady who i saw the first was not there . he called me a lier and a crook and was going to call the police on me ! have all the paper work with all of the repairs that were done.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have any proof that you took it to the jeweler in the first place? And can you tell me what your specific question is?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 9 months ago.

Did you see my follow up?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 9 months ago.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?