Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP WITH A DISABILITY AND MY DOCTOR IS

Customer Question

HI ***** TO GET HELP WITH A DISABILITY AND MY DOCTOR IS NOT RIGHT I AND MY Family feel I'm being discrimination because of my hiv every thing changed after they found the hiv I'll have apt at 130 pm and everyone in the room that came in after me is seen frist my doctor pass me on to someone else that don't know my case I have a lawer for my case he said it was a good disability case I cant get any help my other doctor for my heart don't do any test anymore last week I was in to see her and I told her I was having chest pains and tight ness in my chest agean no test the next day I went to a diffent hospital to the e,r and was put in the hospital for 3 days found out I have a blockage in my heart and need a calf dun asp my pcp is not taking care of me do they wount me to die to get rid of me because I'm hiv poz the state has papper work to be filled out and my pcp wount do it its only so I can get some cash to live on I haven't worked now for a year and need it to pay rent
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about your situation?