Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I think I was scamed by homenetprofit,Starquest and

Customer Question

I think I was scamed by homenetprofit,Starquest and E-business. Have not made a profit Any way. I can recoup some of the money I paid?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Christine Silver
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. You now have a live person and I will need some additional information to assist you. Can you please briefly tell me the circumstances of your dealings with these businesses and why you think you were scammed? Give as much detail as someone would need to evaluate the situation if they know absolutely no facts (which is the case.)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Paid to start an on line bus.Was told they would set up everything on th e internet They called with numerous ways to improve the bus. and direct sales to us . We fell for it .Kept paying to improve the bus, but we never saw any return We were told we needed a corp. lawyer,so we paid a lot for that.Took 2 months for them to return my calls. We started this in June 2015 and have not made a profit yet.Their lawyer claims we can file taxes. and recoup their fee .Any of this sound true ?

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. By the time you responded, I had to leave my office for an emergency, which I am still dealing with and won't be able to continue with your question. I will opt out and open the question to another Expert. They will contact you when they have a response.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

I am a different expert.

Did the company keep its promises to you by providing all they said they were going to do? Do you still owe them money? Did you discuss with them the possibility of any kind of a refund?