Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

We bought a new car at a dealership yesterday and found out

Customer Question

we bought a new car at a dealership yesterday and found out it did not have a keyless entry system which was important to us. can we take the car back and exchange it for one with a keyless entry?
JA: OK. The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Did the contract you signed state that it was a car with the keyless entry?