Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Work done on a car.
, i paid to have a 67 mustang

Customer Question

work done on a car.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i paid to have a 67 mustang restored. They did a terrible job. its been over 2 years. i have paid in full. i have had to have it towed 3 times. I have put less than 100 miles on it. Currently they have it again after having it towed for engine problems. they were also to fix some body issues. their professional body person quit and now they have joe blow doing the body work. they have not rphone calls.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this matter?