How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 17886
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had some dental work by a local dentist.advertised price

Customer Question

I had some dental work by a local dentist.advertised price was $1790 per inplant I contracted for 2 implants. they mad me pay up front $2400 initially $1190 AT completion. the dentist didnot use my dental plan. I filed a grievence withe delta dental to no avail. soon there after I found out he had received $1450 from delta dental. I took him to mediation in small claims court. HE ato msend the check back to delta dental ,which he did .IDELTA DENTAL now refuses to me back the money because I took the dentist to mediation. I feel that it cost me 290 dollars in fees and the 1500 in money that delta dental owes me.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

You need to file Small Claim against the Dental plan. You have a right to redress by the Court. You cannot be retaliated against for exercising your rights.

You may also file complaint with your Attorney General's office and Better Business Bureau.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions