Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My name is ***** ***** Florez and this is my issue: I

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Florez and this is my issue: I remodeled my house in November of 2014, bought all stainless still appliances for the whole house. The microwave stopped working. I called the manufacturing company and was given an appointment with an appliance repair shop. They came and replaced the part, but the microwave still didnt work. d the need to order a part, but the part was not orderaable anymore and needed to get a reusable part. about a month later, they came to replace, but still didnt work. They order the circuit board pannel. Then, they said they need to take it the shop to fix beccause stiil didn not work. December 30th, they came to pick it up and did not bring it back till January 2oth. They asked me if another company had come to check it, because they found wires messed up, but 4 different people came to work it from the same company. Also, they did not bring the top front panel. Looks like and old broken microwave. I called twice already asking for the panel, they said they were going to look in one of the technitians truck. Its been 2 weeks and not even a call. The manufacturing company said even though it was still under warranty, they were not gong to replace it because the warrancy is only for repair, but still it has not been repaired.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I already gave you all the details. We have not been able to use the microwave since October 2015
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: I am pressing "Continue" but nothing is happening
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

What state are you in? What was the term of the original warranty? Can you look at it to see if it says anything about replacement?