Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Chavez, the issue is when i took My Honda Civic to Honda

Customer Question

Chavez, the issue is when i took My Honda Civic to Honda Dealer to make corrections on a air bag recall. I ask them to make a general inspection on the car. I was having funny readings on the heating gage. when honda call me back with their report, they had many issues on the car, i decide no to fix them, It was getting very expensive and the car is not worth. When my wife pick up the car, the brakes fail, we took the card back to honda to check thw brakes issues. after they inspected, i was told the car was very unsafe to drive and need to replace the rear brake cylinder. I refuse to make corrections, it didn't make scense.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After two days i pick up the car, i still have same brake issue. i return back to honda dealer and notice they fail to install the drum rear brake for the second time. two mechanics work on the car and didn't find the problem. My wife and myself were very concern with their work. Luckly we didn't have any accident. But our lifes were in danger because simple mistake by Honda train mechanics.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

What is your specific question?

In what State do you reside?