Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My name is *** I'm just hoping to get a few answers that may

Customer Question

Hi, my name is *** I'm just hoping to get a few answers that may help me in my decision making. I live in a manufactured home currently, the payoff is quite a bit $40,000 more than the loan value of the house if I were to sell it. I'm interested in buying a newer Modular home and possibly doing a voluntary repossession on the older home. your thoughts?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I live in a manufactured home currently, the payoff is quite a bit $40,000 more than the loan value of the house if I were to sell it. I'm interested in buying a newer Modular home and possibly doing a voluntary repossession on the older home.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law