How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 114077
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mel Trying to get a verizon bill removed from my credit

Customer Question

Mel Trying to get a verizon bill removed from my credit reports
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I switched from verizon to sprint I was told they would cover the transfer fees months last week I find that not to be true and have a bill and a hit on my credit report
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If Sprint has not paid the bill, your first step is to contact Sprint and inform them that they are in breach of contract and discuss with them paying for the bill. If the customer service rep gives you a hard time, then insist on speaking to the supervisor (since the supervisors have more authority). If Sprint still refuses, since this was a contract offer between you and Sprint, the next step is you can file suit in small claims court against Sprint for the cost of the fees plus any damage to your credit report you are suffering as a result of their failure to pay the fees.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions