Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What specialty lawyer should I see law taking monies while

Customer Question

What specialty lawyer should I see for senior law for someone taking monies while helping me and now filing bankruptcy. I have all bank statements and e-mails from them. They are now denying everything. They have left me with little money after writing checks on my account and charging many items.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

What exactly do you want to achieve by the lawsuit?