How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6771
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An Hvac repair man came and took back a part off the unit,

Customer Question

An Hvac repair man came and took back a part off the unit, when i was not home, when the bill wasnt completely paid due to a disagreement in services/.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Did you file a police report for trespassing and theft?

Have you complained to the company that did this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet on the police report. i am transcripting all interactions and conversations we have had. i complained to BBB. He is owner/operator of the company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wasnt sure which way to proceed. if to call the police or to do something else?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

I would start by filing a police report.

Is the person a licensed contractor?

You can check here to find out.