Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My name is ***** *****.
, I waived my right to attend

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I waived my right to attend defensive driving school due to a speeding ticket in Paradise Valley whereby I was alleged speeding in a 40mph zone and clocked by Redflex doing 53. However there was a pickup truck also in the photo beside me and the reason why I was speeding was that I was concerned for my safety. Prior to the photo being taken, he was driving over the dividing lane and was not being responsible. Not sure if he was texting, but I noticed he was looking down instead of straight ahead. what are my options while I am in court.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Is your only defense the truck?