Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I want to sue chrysler defective tipm
, I own a 2008

Customer Question

i want to sue chrysler for its defective tipm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I own a 2008 town and country van. Since the second that I signed the papers I have had issues with this part. I have done research on this part and it is dangerous. The latest issue happened tonight after a rainy day it shuts off with my wife a mother of four as she comes home from school while she is driving in the fast lane. Luckily she stopped in the median off an exposed off ramp and I-95 highway traffic which was still a very dangerous situation.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Do you have a warranty for the vehicle or this particular part? Have you already talked to Chrysler or the dealer about fixing it, and if so, what happened?